SEPHORA – 12H COLORFUL CRAYON CONTOUR 50 PEACOCK BLUE
A 12h long-wear waterproof pencil with intense and vibrant colours, available in 3 finishes.
- With its 12h long-wear waterproof formula, this waterproof eye pencil is capable of resisting water and humidity. What’s more, the long-wear eye pencil does not run, for a result that remains intense all day long. A long-lasting eye pencil with a creamy texture to intensify your eye look, the melting texture of the 12H Contour Pencil Eyeliner easily glides along the eyelid to comfortably and precisely highlight the eye contour. Create a neat line for an intense and well-defined look.
- This long-wear eye pencil is available in 24 vibrant shades, with an intense result from the first stroke. You’ll find classic colours such as black, gray and brown, nude shades, and also colourful & pop tones such as greens, blues and purples.
- • Craving a glitter eye pencil? Or one that shimmers? The 12H Contour Pencil Eyeliner is available in 3 finishes – matte, glitter, and shimmer – to accompany all styles of makeup and create a wide range of looks, from the most sophisticated to the most daring.
- Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Mica, Polybutene, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Propylene Carbonate, Alumina, Magnesium Oxide, Tocopherol
- • Before applying, sharpen the long-wear eye pencil to achieve a precise line. Apply the shade of your choice to the inner rim of your lower and/or upper eyelids. You can also apply the 12H Contour Pencil Eyeliner along the lashline.
- • Tip from the pros:
- – To make your eyes look more intense, apply the eye pencil to the waterline and/or the eye contour.
- – To open up your eyes, draw a line along your upper lashes, ending with a small comma at the outer corner.
- • How do you remove a long-wear waterproof pencil? Use a cotton pad with a biphase product to easily remove your waterproof makeup.