PAT MCGRATH LAB – FETISH SKIN SUBLIME PERFECTION CONCEALER
This lush, velvety Concealer delivers flawless full-coverage with a lightweight, creamy-whipped feel. A proprietary Flex Form Matrix formula glides on seamlessly to form a breathable, flexible layer that moves with skin, while the radiant matte finish diffuses light, optically smoothing and perfecting the complexion for an undetectably filtered effect. Only a very small amount is needed to perfect the complexion: apply under the eye to brighten and blur, dot onto blemishes, illuminate the high points of the face, subtly contour, or blend in to correct areas of discolouration.
How to use
- Prep the undereye and create a smooth canvas for the Concealer with Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Primer.
- Apply one to three small dots directly to dark areas and blend with the Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer Brush using light, smooth, even strokes.
- Start with a very thin layer and build as needed.
Highlight and Contour
- To highlight, choose a Concealer two to three shades lighter than your skin tone and blend across the high points of the face.
- To contour, choose a neutral shade deeper than your skin tone and work the Concealer into the Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation Brush on the back of your hand.
- Apply under the cheekbone, blending upward and back toward your ear, and under the jawline, blending back and slightly upward.
- Use the Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer Brush to contour under the nose, the sides of the nose and eye creases.
- Start by applying a few dots of Concealer to areas that need coverage.
- Gently tap with your finger or stipple with the Concealer Brush to blend.
- Layer to build coverage as needed.
- You can also mix one swipe of Concealer with two pumps of Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation to customise, from minimal to maximum coverage.
- To spot-correct, place a small dot from the very tip of the doe foot onto the blemish and gently tap into skin with your finger to blend.
- Apply one or two thin layers as needed.
- Eye Shadow Base: Blend a small amount of Concealer across the lid to create a flawless base that intensifies shadow and facilitates application.
- Brow Bone Highlighting: Apply Concealer one shade lighter than your skin tone with a flat brush. Dab on tightly beneath brows to highlight and accentuate the arch.
- Editing Your Eye Look: Use the angled Concealer Brush to sweep Concealer through the eye contour for an instant cut crease. Use a detail brush and a bit of Concealer to sharpen a Liner wing and refine graphic shapes.